Char Dham Yatra has begun – 5 Important things to know before you plan the tour.
Here are some of the main points:
- Visitors going for the Char Dham Yatra in Uttarakhand must carry a negative COVID-19 report.
- Pilgrims also have to carry a Covid vaccination certificate for traveling to the holy sites.
- The court has directed that no one will be allowed to take a bath in any of the springs around the temples.
- Police force will be deployed as per requirement during the Char Dham Yatra in Chamoli, Rudraprayag, and Uttarkashi districts.
- There will be a restriction in the number of visitors – 800 devotees will be allowed at Kedarnath Dham, 1200 at Badrinath Dham, 600 at Gangotri, and 400 devotees at Yamunotri Dham in a day.