In the Chakra Sound Healing Meditation, you will awaken your natural vibration of health and well being by purifying and healing your chakras through sound, you will awaken your 7 chakras by connecting with nature. We invite you to be part of our healing session and discover the secrets of sound healing through our sound healing techniques, award-winning healing music, and cutting-edge scientific information in group exercises.
A TYPICAL DAY AT THE RETREAT
Start your day with personalized sessions with our healers, reviving yoga, meditation and rejuvenating Ayurvedic treatment, group sound bath sessions. Go for nature walks or relax with nature. All meals provided are balanced Vegetarian meals. Get involved in activities like learning to live a healthy lifestyle, disease prevention, organic gardening, and healthy cooking. End the day with Meditation for mental and spiritual relaxation.
Our Daily Schedule :
|6:00 AM||Rejuvenate with Ayurveda herbal tonics made for you and delivered to your door every morning as per doctor’s prescription|
|6:30 AM – 7:45 AM||Group Yoga Class – (suitable for beginners and all other levels)|
|7:45 AM – 8:30 AM||Nature Walk|
|8:30 AM – 10:00 AM||Freshly made Ayurvedic breakfast, fresh fruits, and freshly squeezed juices|
|8:30 AM – 10:30 PM||1/2 hr massage followed by Bath|
|10.30 A.M.- 12.30 A.M||Group sound bath session|
|12:30 PM – 1:00 PM||Weight-loss Yoga|
|1:00 PM – 2:00 PM||Freshly made three doshas balancing Ayurvedic lunch|
|2:00 PM – 3:00 PM||Various Activities depending on the day (Cooking Class, Ayurveda Class, Market Visit, Temple Visit etc)|
|2:00 PM – 4:00 PM||Individual counseling and chakra healing|
|4:00 PM – 4:30 PM||Tea and Snacks|
|4:15 PM – 5:00 PM||Intermediate yoga|
|5:00 PM – 6:00 PM||Meditation|
|6.00 PM to 7.00 PM||Kirtan|
|7:00 PM – 8:00 PM||Freshly prepared Ayurvedic dinner|
3 days 30,000/ $ 500
5 days 45,000/- $ 750
7 days 60,000/- $ 900
On Twin sharing basis
- Optional: New Delhi IGT- 3 airport to Dehradun and Dehradun to Delhi airport by car for US $ 150 + PayPal booking fees.
Date & Course Calendar: please email us at email@example.com and we will advise you the suitable joining as per your requirements
Terms and Conditions
- Special Holiday offer of 10% discount (offered on REGULAR RATES ONLY) NEW Reservations ONLY. Offer valid as per the availability.
- If you do not get a reply within 2 days, please email us again, as we may not have received your email
- Programs are effective only if the doctor’s advice and instructions, dietary changes, lifestyle corrections are followed properly. This will help you in achieving successful results of your treatments
- Please bring all applicable medical records with you
- Absolutely, NO Non-Vegetarian food, No Alcohol, and No Smoking allowed on our campus. Absolutely, NO solicitations, outsiders or pets/animals allowed on our campus
- Menstruation is a natural balancing mechanism of the body. Ayurvedic massage is also a balancing therapy. Two balancing mechanisms create conflict s for the body which is why Ayurveda prohibits massages during menstruation so as allow the body to balance itself during those days. (upon doctor’s advice, only local massages on head, face, hands, and legs will be given for the first 3 days)Yoga is not advisable either for the same reason. Please add/change a few days to your visit if you know that this will occur during your stay with us. However, the doctors are the final authority in what treatments should be given each day
- For any/all cancellation, we require 30 days’ advance notice. Strictly, NO refunds will be given for canceling within 30 days. No Exceptions made. NOTE: If booking canceled, with 30 days’ notice, a cancellation/rebooking charges will apply
- Each guest is required to bring 2 COLOR COPIES of their passport as per immigration laws. Black & White copies are not accepted.
- Check-in: Anytime; Check-out: 11:00 AM. If you stay beyond check-out time of 11:00 AM, HALF A DAY charges will apply.
- Credit cards are accepted at the Retreat with a 2.5% bank processing fee.
- 2 treatments provided Mon-Sat. Sundays, one treatment is provided as per your customized treatment program.
- You will need a visa to enter India, either e-Tourist or Regularly applied for the visa
- Ayurveda/Nutrition courses: NO refunds will be given for any cancellation/discontinuation of any/all training courses for whatever reason.
- Please Bring Your Own Bathrobe and Towels
- Complementary acupressure sessions and Wi-Fi and various activities like
a. Ayurveda Class
b. Cooking Classes
- Local site seeing
*Reservation will only be made after receiving 50% deposit