The 6 Day Camp is an experiential introductory course to Yoga theory and practice where one would experience a yogic way of life. It helps you to incorporate Yogic ideals in every field of daily life and experience peace.
The program covers Asanas, Pranayamas, Kriyas, Yogic concepts, diet, games, recreation, attitude training, relaxation, and meditation.
Highly trained teachers conduct this course.
1 week. The camp starts on Saturday and ends after lunch on the following Thursday.
- Non-Residential: 8000/-(Inclusive of course fee, 4 meals a day)
- Residential: 20,000/- (Inclusive of course fee, accommodation on triple occupancy basis and 4 meals a day)
Please note fees once paid will be non-refundable.
- To enroll you need to complete the application form (online or hard copy). You will receive a confirmation of approval by email or telephone.
- Campers are advised to wear loose-fitting, comfortable and appropriate clothing such as full-length track pants and T-shirt.
- Capris, shorts, tank tops, low cut shirts, short and sleeveless T-shirts are not permitted as per the Institute dress code.
- Woven mats are provided at the Institute.
- For residential participants – triple sharing accommodation, separate for gents and ladies, with attached bathroom, the toilet is available. Please bring along your personal toiletries.
- Campers are encouraged not to leave the premises during the course and will be required to abide by the Institute’s code of conduct.
Other Residential Requirements
- For residential campers, arrival at the institute should be between 7.00 a.m. to 7.00 p.m. IST (Indian Standard Time).
- For making online payment kindly register on the link below. Within 24 hours after registering, you will receive an email containing the link to the payment portal. You can use the link to make the payment.
- We support all credit cards. For making payments using MasterCard. Alternatively, you can also make payments using net banking or opt for wire transfer by writing to us