500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Dehradun, India
Suma Yoga Institute, a registered Yoga Institute in Dehradun, Uttrakhand, India has yoga teacher training courses where Yoga trainees from various parts of the world can attend residential/nonresidential 500-hour (2 months) yoga teacher training course. All yoga practitioners are welcome and encouraged as this course is created for individuals with aspirations of becoming a yoga teacher and is appropriate for any individual wishing to further expand their yoga practice and is deeply devoted to spiritual growth and understanding.
This course is a well-planned and structured combination of hatha yoga and ashtanga yoga. The teachers who are an integral part of the training process make sure that their experiences enrich yours and you end up possessing strong qualities.
Throughout the course, students will learn Yoga Alliance and Ayush-approved curriculum in a nurturing and supportive classroom environment. The teachers share their experiences to transform the lives of students. Students will leave the program with the knowledge, experience, and confidence to become a yoga teacher.
After completing the course, 500 hrs YTTC certificate holders will be qualified to conduct Yoga sessions.
- Recitation of Sacred Sound (Mantra Chanting)
- Yoga Postures (Asana)
Students will gain extensive knowledge of yoga postures and will increase their strength, flexibility, and discipline.
- Pranayama (Breathing Practices)
Pranayama is an ancient yogic breathing technique that is used as preparation for meditation and is a vital aspect of practicing yoga. It improves the respiratory system and purifies the body and mind.
4.Mudras (Yoga Gestures)
The practice of Mudra hand gestures is an ancient facet of yoga. Performing gestures regulates the energy flow of the body and can change a person’s spiritual and mental characteristics.
5.Yoga Bandhas (Energy Lock)
The practice of Bandhas expands lung capacity and breathing capabilities during yoga. It also strengthens the entire body from the inside out.
- Meditation (Dhyana)
Meditation is a systematic practice that promotes physical, mental, and emotional tranquility with the purpose of reaching Samadhi (self-realization).
- Yoga Cleansing (Shatkarma)
Introduction to yogic cleansing exercises is important to learn how to incorporate your breath and meditate properly during the physical aspects of yoga. It also removes the blockages in the energy channels.
- Anatomy and Physiology (Sharir Vijnan)
The proper understanding of the physical body will help to prevent injury before, during, and after practice.
Also helps you to train people with specific requirements
9.Yoga Philosophy (Yoga Darshana)
Yoga Philosophy is the foundation of asana practice and is the key to earn yogic strength. Through the path of Vedanta Philosophy, you will establish a solid, well-rounded yogic life.
10.Teaching Practice (Adhyapanam)
Students will take turns practicing their teaching skills by performing in front of their peers and teachers.
A yoga teacher should efficiently perform the practical applications of class planning and preparation. At SUMA Yoga Institute, our students will learn how to create a positive and peaceful class environment for an enjoyable and transformative experience.
Assessments are based on:
- Written Test
- Oral Test
Timing: Monday to Saturday, 06:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Open to all. Minimum age 18 years.
Non-Residential: Rs. 65,000/- (Inclusive of course fee, study material, lunch and snacks)
Residential: Rs. 150,000/- (Inclusive of course fee, study material, accommodation on triple occupancy basis and 4 meals a day)
Please note fees once paid will be non-refundable
Terms and conditions :
- Prior registration is compulsory.
- The participants are required to be present by 8.30 am on the 1st day of class.
- For making online payment kindly register on the link below. Within 24 hours after registering, you will receive an email containing the link to the payment portal. You can use the link to make the payment.
- Please note fees once paid will be non-refundable.
- Outstation participants can opt for residential status.
- We accept all credit cards. (MasterCard and Visa). Alternatively, you can also make payments using net banking or opt for wire transfer by writing to us. Enquire with us for any other payment options.
- For resident students, arrival at Institute should be between 7:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. IST (Indian Standard Time).
What does the course fees include?
- 2 Months Shared Accommodation
- Daily nutritious vegetarian meals and tea
- Weekend Excursions (local)
- Free access to the swimming pool
- Yoga material
- A free Ayurvedic massage.
- Free taxi-pickup from (DED) Dehradun airport.
- Kirtan Night.
What is not included in the course fees?
- Private accommodation- 1100 USD additional
- Sightseeing trip
A high degree of self-motivation is required for all aspects of the course. The practice and especially the teaching of yoga demand a high degree of self-discipline and purity. To ensure the success of the program, participants are required to attend all spiritual activities, meditation sessions, lectures, and asana classes. Meat, fish, eggs, black tea, coffee, alcohol, tobacco, drugs, and nudity are prohibited. Participants who do not comply with the school rules may be dismissed from the course.
Refund Policy –
- The advance of course fees will not be refundable, only in the case of emergency students can join us on other schedules.
- If a student cancels the course, we accept cancellation but the deposit will not be refunded in cancellation.