200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Dehradun, India
Suma Yoga Institute, registered Yoga Institute in Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India has yoga teacher training courses where the Yoga trainees from various parts of the world can attend residential / nonresidential 200-hour (25 days) yoga teacher training course. All yoga practitioners are welcome and encouraged as this course is created for individuals with aspirations of becoming yoga teacher, willing to expand their yoga practice and are deeply devoted to spiritual growth and understanding.
The course is a well-planned and structured combination of hatha yoga and ashtanga yoga. The teachers who are an integral part of the training process make sure that their experiences enrich yours.
Throughout the course, students will learn Yoga Alliance and Ayush-approved curriculum in a nurturing and supportive classroom environment. The teachers share their experience to transform the lives of students. Students will leave the program with the knowledge, experience and confidence to become the yoga teacher.
The One Month YTTC prepares students for teaching Yoga techniques to healthy adults. The course covers theoretical and practical aspects of Yoga
- Recitation of Sacred Sound (Mantra Chanting)
- Yoga Postures (Asana)
Students will gain knowledge of yoga postures and will increase their strength, flexibility, and discipline.
- Pranayama (Breathing Practices)
Pranayama is an ancient yogic breathing technique that is used as preparation for meditation and is a vital aspect of practicing yoga. It improves the respiratory system and purifies the body and mind.
4.Mudras (Yoga Gestures)
The practice of Mudra hand gestures is an ancient facet of yoga. Performing gestures effects the energy flow of the body and can change a person’s spiritual and mental characteristics.
5.Yoga Bandhas (Energy Lock)
Introduction of Bandhas, Bandhas are also beneficial for the brain centers, the Nadis and the Chakras. The energy channels are purified, blockages released and the exchange of energy is improved. Bandhas alleviate stress and mental restlessness and bring about inner harmony and balance.
- Meditation (Dhyana)
Meditation is a systematic practice that promotes physical, mental and emotional tranquility with the purpose of reaching Samadhi (self-realization).
- Yoga Nidra (Psychic Sleep)
When a yoga practitioner moves through the various internal states of Yoga Nidra, a profound experience of relaxation occurs. This is called “Turiya,” a sensation of pure bliss.
- Yoga Cleansing (Shatkarma)
Yogic cleansing exercises are important to learn how to incorporate your breath and meditate properly during physical aspects of yoga. It also removes the blockages in the energy channels.
- Anatomy and Physiology (Sharir Vijnan)
The proper understanding of the physical body will help to prevent injury before, during and after practice.
Also as yoga teacher one is required to help people with specific problems. There are two kinds of yoga anatomy: physical and spiritual. Understanding both types are needed.
- Yoga Philosophy (Yoga Darshana)
Yoga Philosophy is the foundation of our yoga practice and is the key to earn yogic strength. Through the path of Vedanta Philosophy, you will establish a solid, well-rounded yoga practice.
- Teaching Practice (Adhyapanam)
Students will take turns practicing their teaching skills by performing in front of their peers and teachers.
A yoga teacher should efficiently perform the practical applications of class planning and preparation. At SUMA Yoga School, our students will learn how to create a positive and peaceful class environment for an enjoyable and transformative experience.
Assessment is based on:
- Written Test
- Oral Test
1-month YTTC – starts on the 2nd day of every month.
Timing: Monday to Saturday, 09:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Open to all. Minimum age 18 years.
Non-Residential: Rs. 30,000/- (Inclusive of course fee, study material, lunch and snacks)
Residential: Rs. 65,000/- (Inclusive of course fee, study material, accommodation on triple occupancy basis and 4 meals a day)
Please note fees once paid will be non-refundable
Terms and conditions :
- Prior registration is compulsory.
- The participants are required to be present by 8.30 am on the 1st day of class.
- For making online payment kindly register on the link below. Within 24 hours after registering, you will receive an email containing the link to the payment portal. You can use the link to make the payment.
- Please note fees once paid will be non-refundable.
- Outstation participants can opt for residential status.
- We accept all credit cards. (MasterCard and Visa). Alternatively, you can also make payments using net banking or opt for wire transfer by writing to us. Enquire with us for any other payment options.
- For resident students, arrival at Institute should be between 7:00 a.m.to 7:00 p.m. IST (Indian Standard Time).
What does the course fees include?
- Shared Accommodation
- Daily nutritious vegetarian meals and tea
- Weekend Excursions( local )
- Yoga material
- Free access to the swimming pool on Sunday for resident students
- A free Ayurvedic massage.
- Free taxi-pickup from (DED) Dehradun airport.
- Bhajan Night.
- Free access to library
What is not included in the course fees?
- Private accommodation- 600 USD additional
- Sightseeing trip
A high degree of self-motivation is required for all aspects of the course. The practice and especially the teaching of yoga demand a high degree of self-discipline and purity. To ensure the success of the program, students are required to attend all spiritual activities, meditation sessions, lectures, and asana classes. Meat, fish, eggs, black tea, coffee, alcohol, tobacco, drugs, and nudity are prohibited during the course. Participants who do not comply with the institute rules may be dismissed from the course.
- The advance of course fees will not be refunded, only in the case of emergency students can join us on other schedules if seats available.
- If student cancels the course, we accept cancellation but the deposit will not be refunded in cancellation.