200 Hour Meditation Teacher Training course in
This is a 26 days comprehensive and Intensive Meditation and Yoga Nidra Teacher Training Course designed for those who wish to deepen their meditation practice as well as teach. This unique program of spiritual guidance leads to self-transformation. Our practical, experiential and scientific approach to meditation encourages students in their daily lives. After the course, students will gain practical knowledge and skills through:
1- Direct Teachings.
2- Self Practice.
3- Initiation and Blessings (Transmission of Energy).
5-. Practice Teaching
You will learn
- How to hold meditation and Yoga Nidra classes and retreat
- How to create and recharge group energy
- How to guide meditation and yoga Nidra for different problems
- How to deepen your own practice
- History and Meditation Tradition.
- Spiritual Practice.
- Meditation from different traditions.
- Spiritual Anatomy.
- Ayurveda Relation to meditation.
- Meditation Psychology.
- Meditation Philosophy.
- Practicing and Teaching Methodology.
- Meditation Therapy.
5 Level of Meditation Training
Physical Level: students learn some dynamic meditation where the body gets warm and it helps the beginner to start the meditation training.
Mental level: Students will be guided with different types of meditation where we use visualizations and concentration where the mind is used.
Energy Level: students will be guided to different meditations where they will be guided to clean and energize their chakras, nadis, and aura.
Emotional Level: Students will be guided meditation to cultivate Bhakti- Devotion, and love, which help to purify the heart.
Spiritual Level: Students will be guided meditation to reach the superconscious state to reach Samadhi.
All public holidays are observed.
The course commences on the 1 st day of every month.
Monday to Saturday: 6 a.m. to 7 p.m.
This is a residential course.
– The total fees of Rs. 85,000/- or $1499 USD has to be paid at the time of
registration. The fees are inclusive of books and other course material.
– Please note fees once paid will be non-refundable.
– Online Payment can be made only after successful completion of the 7 Days Health Camp.
– We support all major credit cards. Alternatively, you can also make payments using net banking or opt for a wire transfer by writing to us.
What do the Course Fees Include?
- Shared Accommodation
- Daily nutritious vegetarian meals
- Weekend excursions (local)
- Study material ( books, cleansing kits)
- One ayurvedic massage
- Free access to the pool
- Meditation teacher certification
What is not included in the Course Fees?
1. Private accommodation- Rs.50000 additional
A high degree of self-motivation is required for all aspects of the course. The practice and especially the teaching of yoga demand a high degree of self-discipline and purity. To ensure the success of the program, participants are required to attend all spiritual activities, meditation sessions, lectures, and asana classes. Meat, fish, eggs, black tea, coffee, alcohol, tobacco, drugs, and nudity are prohibited during the course. Participants who do not comply with the school rules may be dismissed from the course.
Refund Policy –
1. The advance of course fees will not be refundable, only in the case of emergency students can join us on other schedules.
2. If a student cancels the course, we accept cancellation but the deposit will not be refunded in cancellation.